Norton Abrasive Foam Roll A275 115mm x 25m
Ideal for fine sanding flat, contoured, and curved surfaces while providing an outstanding finish on wood, metal, composites, primers, sealers and top coats. The combination of high-performance, non-loading, P-graded, aluminum oxide sandpaper and the special Rotolo (meaning roll in Italian) foam backing makes these pads exceptional for sanding waterborne and solvent-based coatings, where controlling cut and generating a uniform, consistent finish are critical.
- A275 (premium P-graded, aluminum oxide grain with No-Fil coating) on Rotolo foam backing
- Perfect for hand sanding without leaving finger marks
- Provides outstanding finish on wood, metal, and composites, and primers, sealers and top coats
- Fast cut and long life without loading
- Compatible with all coatings
- 50% – 60% improvement in tear strength
- 4-1/2" wide x 82' long roll perforated every 5-1/2"
- Standard 1/4 sheet size for hand or machine sanding; 178 sheets per roll
- Convenient dispensing box protects A275 Rotolo foam from damage